Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Take this, Mom!

So I'm at work, minding my own business.

Ping! An email comes in from my mom.

"Oh," I wonder, "What kind, sweet, loving thing does my mom have to say to her daughter today?"

I open the email with anticipation.

It reads:

Sarah

Do you welcome, or roll your eyes, when your Teacher-Mom points out a typo on your blog?

experience (a few posts below) as in "Maybe this is just the nudge you need to break free from the routine. All the day-to-day stuff can weigh on us. I speak from expierence here. I can't wait to hear your stories and worship along with you."

Love, Mom


I'm laughing so hard. Once a teacher, always a teacher. I feel like my mom just graded my assignment with a red pen.

Know what, Mom? I'm leaving my typo!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

had to laugh *grin*