Monday, October 13, 2008

New Look

Yep, new look :-) Thanks to Shera for the makeover! She's the owner of www.sweetnsimpledesign.com. Shera is a mother to 6 kids (including twins!) and a scrapbook lover - but ran out of time to scrapbook (remember, 6 kids) so she started to blog. I just love the new look. Thank you so much!

Also, a few posts ago I told you I would be reading "Same Kind Of Different As Me." Correction. I've finished it. It was one of the most powerful stories I've ever read. I can not recommend it highly enough.

Sarah

2 comments:

Paulina said...

LOVE the new look...it's so girly! It motivated me to change mine also! :-)

McMahan family said...

OH MY GOSH! I HAVE TO TYPE THIS WHOLE MESSAGE IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT HOW YOUR PAGE LOOKS! LOVE IT! I NEED TO CHANGE MINE ... I JUST CAN'T FIND ANYTHING I LIKE ENOUGH SO IT'S STILL PLAIN FOR NOW. :) ANYWAY, CONGRATS ON AN AWESOME NEW LAYOUT! I LOVE THE COFFEE CUP. :)