Friday, August 10, 2007

Hyperventilating


I am so excited right now.

I just got an email from my best friend Amy. She said: Who wants to camp outside of the store with me???

She's talking about H & M.

H & M is super trendy clothing at super super cheap prices.

Think IKEA for clothes.

And it's coming to Seattle's University Village!!!

Too bad I have to wait until fall of 2008.

Now I understand how my dad felt when they started building Safeco Field.

H & M is my Safeco. Yessssssssssssssss.

2 comments:

Eva said...

You are so funny. I heard you talking about this the other day on air. I want to come check it out when it opens. You know, I'd be really happy right now if there was a store with clothes made for a woman who has just had a baby! Nothing fits the same! Ahhhhhh

Unknown said...

I love H&M too! I haven't seen it since I was in Paris 5 years ago...I can't believe it's finally in the states!