Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Dollhouse

Olivia was delighted to find a new dollhouse (handed down from little girls who've enjoyed it in years past) and I thought she was starting to get into it...

I was impressed by how nicely and quietly she sat...

Playing with each piece, putting it where it might belong...

And then I saw this next picture, and thought "Now THATS my girl." She's trying to climb the stairs and get on top of the house like King Kong!

I think we need to wait a few more years before we play make believe. For now, we'll stick with climbing, jumping, running and smashing. Especially the smashing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her cousins would be proud. :)

Unknown said...

I love the sequence here. Yes, I keep waiting with anticipation to read a similar post on your blog...:)