Friday, August 22, 2008

And all is right with the world again


The opening lines from The Notebook read:

"I am no one special, just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me, that has always been enough."

I'm a fan of the film. Big Time. So when I found out that the two main characters were romantically linked in real life, I breathed a heavy, happy, romantic sigh. And then they broke up and I watched the film again and cried.

And then, today, I saw this picture. Taken recently. Friends, they're back together.

source: People Magazine (online)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah, how do you manage to so frequently blog just what I am thinking? :)

Unknown said...

HAHA, I thought it was just me!

Eva said...

You crack me up.

Lyndsay said...

I love this movie as well. I can watch it over and over again. I was so happy when I found out they were together again. I know the movie is just a movie and their relationship is probably way different in real life, but it's nice to think about.