Monday, May 12, 2008

Clever Subject Line

Mothers Day was great. I slept in until 10:30 (I love you, Joel) and went to grab coffee. Joel got me this cute little wine rack for the kitchen (what a funny mothers day gift) and then DETAILED MY WHOLE CAR. I can't tell you how much of a difference that made! There were so many Ritz crumbs in the back seat, I was starting to call it the Cracker Car. Not to mention all the Starbucks straws in the side door panel of the drivers seat. There were so many that they were spilling out onto the floor board. Plus, I had sticky stuff in my cup holders. Now my car is clean and pristine. He worked so long in the garage! What a great gift.

We rounded out the evening by watching Sabrina on some cable channel. I don't care how many times I've seen that movie, I'll always love the transformation of Sabrina when she comes home from Paris. It's my favorite part. I want to go to a Laraby party.

So I'm getting ready to leave for a wedding this week. We'll be gone 4 days, and it's my first time leaving Olivia. My stomach is in knots just thinking about it. I've never even left her overnight before. It's a first-time mom thing, I think.

sigh.

On the bright side, I'm very excited to see one of my best friends tie the knot. Congrats Channah and Tyler!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah, I have a question for you. I have a friend with a little girl who will be a year in August. She's tried EVERYTHING, and cannot get her to sleep! How did you get Olivia to sleep through the night? Any tricks?