Thursday, September 4, 2008

Juicing Continued


I'm thrilled that so many of you are considering Juicing! I know I sound like a Used Car Salesman trying to get all of us to eat our vegetables, but it's only because my life has been changed and I'm not joking. Believe me, I would not have stuck with it this long if I didn't notice huge benefits. And when I say benefits, I mean things like increased energy, emotional wellness and noticeable weight loss. And by "emotional wellness" I mean: I'm not a crab to be around!

SO - if you haven't already entered my drawing for the book "Juicing, Fasting and Detoxing For Life" you can still enter because I haven't received the books from the publisher yet. So there is still time: sarah@spirit1053.com is all you need - just shoot me an email.

Some of you have asked about the juicer: The Juice Man Pro is what I use. You can order it off Amazon.com, I believe. I totally love it and put it in the dishwasher. My friend Channah handwashes hers, but please, who has time? Good for you Channah. I'm not as classy. :-)

My favorite recipe consists of cucumber, beet, carrot, kale, celery and a green apple. You can experiment with the amount of each vegetable that suits you. It might take some getting used to at first, but give it a week. One solid week should do the trick before you start to crave this juice and eat less junk.

Let me know how you're doing!

Sarah
PS I think I'm buying my parents a juicer for Christmas. Haha, Suckers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE JUICING! Shawn would always laugh at me for it, but I am addicted... fun that you are too! Can you believe Neal is getting married!

I would love to catch up sometime!