Friday, February 16, 2007

Updating...

Time flies when you have a newborn. I've been meaning to update this journal! Seems like whenever I try to find the time, I have my hands full of onesies that need to be washed and a baby that needs a bath.

But I have some news... I'll be back on-air Monday! Yep! Olivia will be seven weeks old, and thankfully Grandma has time to watch her in the afternoons. Olivia loves Grandma-time anyways, because Grandma is always full of smiles and energy when I get burnt out. It's like a mini-vacation everyday for Olivia, I doubt she'll even know I'm away for a few hours. Plus, I'm looking forward to having some adult interaction. Don't get me wrong, talking baby-talk is great, but I'm excited to wear work clothes instead of sweatpants and have Starbucks before my shift again.

However, I do need some advise from you! A little help in the bottle department. Olivia does not like to take a bottle. She usually gets really mad and refuses. She cries and gets herself all worked up and finally falls asleep from exhaustion. We've tried different types of bottles and she doesn't seem to have a preference - all frustrate her. Any suggestions? How did you get your baby to take a bottle when you went back to work? You can leave a comment here, or if you want, you can email me: sarah@spirit1053.com. Thank you so much!

I look forward to being back on-air with you on Monday. Talk soon!

Sarah

1 comment:

Leeners said...

I sent you a mail with some suggestions. Good luck!