Monday, July 16, 2007

Olivia Curtis Chapman


When Olivia was about a month old, I put her in her carseat and we drove off to do some errands. I was listening to Spirit 105.3 in the car, and on came "Fingerprints Of God" by Steven Curtis Chapman. I've heard the song at least 100 times - but for some reason, I listened with new ears as I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a sleeping baby in the backseat.

Never has there been and never again
Will there be another you
Fashioned by Gods hand
And perfectly planned
To be just who you are
And what hes been creating
Since the first beat of your heart
Is a living breathing priceless work of art...
and your covered with the fingerprints of God


So today, when Mr. Steven Curtis Chapman stopped by, I attacked him like the Paparazzi and made him hold Olivia. He graciously smiled for my camera - and you better believe I'm off to one-hour-photo to get that thing printed up and slapped in a baby book.

By the way, you can see the webcam interview from this mornings broadcast - it's somewhere on the Spirit website: www.spirit1053.com

I'm divin' in,
Sarah

No comments: