Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sooooo Big


I love my "take-your-daughter-to-work-days." I try not to do it too much, but sometimes I just can't help the need to show her off. We usually start with Scott and Sam. The first time they met her, Olivia smiled at Scott and cried with Sam. That cracked me up. Then we find Lynette, who Olivia loves because she makes goofy faces. And then we find Tom. Finding Tom is the best part of our visit. Yesterday, Tom said "Who's a cute baby? Who's a cute girl?" and Olivia spit up.

2 comments:

Leeners said...

She is so precious! I think Tom would be a good daddy because he seems like he's pretty much just a big kid. You have a gorgeous daughter, you have every reason to be a proud Mama :o)

kitkataholic said...

Your daughter is simply adorable! I couldn't help noticing though, the computer mouse you have.....all I can think is "bling bling."