Monday, August 11, 2008

Bee Bops and Lollipops


The other day I saw a little girl running through the supermarket in a frilly tutu. I giggled, because from the moment I found out I was having a little girl, that is what I pictured. Pink, frills, bows, glitter and sparkle.

Bee Bops & Lollipops was started by Angela Evans, a stay at home mom of three in Lake Stevens. She found her inspiration for creating unique, beautiful tutus and hair bows through the birth of her daughter, Gwen. Since then her line has expanded to include better children’s designer wear for both boys and girls. Bee Bops & Lollipops started in early 2008 as an online retailer, but demand and opportunity led to the store in Downtown Snohomish, opened in July 2008.

Angela designs her line of accessories from the heart - she feels called to donate her tutus and hairbows/flower hats to little girls with cancer, so they can feel special and pretty. She actually would like to be in position to start a yearly gift to a cancer ward this Christmas!

www.beebopsandlollipops.com



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that??? Thank you so much Sarah for showing us the frillier side of childhood! I know your taste is excellent and I can't wait to check out these little delights!

Cori said...

Bee Bops and Lollipops has such adorable products! My daughter has several bows and a couple of tutus and she loves them!! We get comments whenever she wears BB&L bows.....people love them! And BB&L owner, Angela, takes incredible pride in each and every piece that she creates!!

Leandrea said...

Bee Bops and Lollipops does amazing work. I wish I was closer so I could visit the boutique in person, I doubt the pictures do the shop justice! It warms my heart that Angela donates tutus to cancer patients. Those are some lucky little girls!

Bree said...

Bee Bops and Lollipops has the most adorable products for both girls and boys! My daughter loves her BB&L tutu and rocks her BB&L bows almost daily. Angela's products are all made with love and it shows in their quality!

lindsey said...

I absolutley love BB&L my daughter has tons of stuff from there. Angela is an outstanding mother doing outstanding things for so many people. I love all of her work and will be purchasing more things from her and the site in the near future.

lindsey

Amanda said...

I am blessed with 3 little girls who love and look so adorable in their tutu's, hair accessories, and shoes from BBL! Angela is so wonderful at what she does, as you can easily see by her products.

Cortney said...

BB&L ROCKS!! Angela Evans is one super talented mama!! My daughter Stella Rae looked stunning in her tutu for her 1st birthday.

Erin said...

I'm a dedicated Bee Bops & Lollipops mama! My custom designed tutu made Sydney's three year portraits special and priceless- I get comments on those pictures ALL.THE.TIME! I have been back to BB&L many times, and it's always my first pick for unique gifts for my friends' babies! Thanks Sarah, for spotlighting such a positive, Christian based business!